June 21, 2010

starting my own website

At the fist time i learn to express my self online is through blogs because of they're free and easy to use. For no IT knowledge base like me, it is so helpful using blog because we can post and share everything without worry of don't understand the html code. But after so long, i begin learn to understand html and others scripts of website builder because i want to make my own professional website.

I want to build my own website because i have a desire to run online business and to market my offline business so the whole world can know it easily. Besides, i want to express my hobby in traveling and photography in reliable website not just in a blog. But because i have no IT base knowledge, and my primary activities not in IT, my study in website builder become so slow. It is so hard for me to understand java, creating flash, etc.

After surfing all around internet, i found WIX.COM. I'm really happy when found it, because it is best solution for my problem. It is so simple and has no limitation to express my self. I can create an adventuring, traveling and photography website in easy but very interesting interface. With Wix, i can't believe can make my own flash and free website that looks so beautiful, full of animation just in hours. With flash website, pictures can be shown in interactive way so the website will looks so interesting but still simple in layout. I think for now there's no other program like WIX and i want to say thanks for the creator.

I suggest you, whatever your background, create your own website using wix.com and got many benefits from it..

0 komentar:

Template Design | Elque 2007